Setting up an Outbound Call Center with GSM SIM cards or PRI Line as the telecom resource. Hardware shall be a Server built completely on Opensource with built-in Progressive / Predictive dialing facility. Terminal equipment can be Softphones on a computer with any OS or hardware IP Phones with headsets or CLI Phones by using necessary hardware like ATA / FXS or any Smartphones that can be used via wifi.
|Item||Monthly Rental||Outright Cost|
|Call Center Server with 500 User Licence(Only Software)||₹ 7500/-||₹ 90,000/-|
|8 Port Gsm Gateway||₹ 4000/-||₹ 50,000/-|
|16 Port Gsm Gateway||₹ 7500/-||₹ 75,000/-|
|32 Port Gsm Gateway||₹ 12,000/-||₹ 1,20,000/-|
● Exclusive 1KVA online ups
● Exclusive Static IP for Installation & Support
● Exclusive Computer with minimum i3/ 16 GB Ram & 500 GB HDD to be provided – Upto 30 Seaters
● Minimum Rental Period is 6 Months
● 2 Months Advance Rental + 6 Post dated cheques for 6 months lockin period rental
● Post 6 months 3 months cheques to be given in advance every 3 months.
● Post 6 months Termination notice period 1 month
● On handing over equipment’s in working order, the advance shall be refunded after deducting unpaid rental period in full completed or incomplete month
● Any failure of equipment’s due to improper maintenance / natural calamity like flooding will have to be settled as per Outright purchase option.
● Automatic mailing of call reports with a minimum of 1 hr gap
● Automatic mail with voice file to any designated email of every lead to enable closure and to keep a tab on quality
● Any Specific process changes shall be charged extra (Subject to feasibility)
● Voice logger / call billing Included
● MIS reports by excel / email requested by Principle/ callcentre can be designed
● Auto backup option to NAS/FTP of CDR & Voice Files
It is the responsibility of the customer to understand the above in right context. Any dispute in understanding the above shall be settled in the way of our understanding unless it is confirmed by any written commitment by us in way you have understood the above.
Comments are closed.